Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally...pictures of our house!

So it has taken me a while to get these posted....primarily because when we moved it took a while to hook up the computer, then I had to find the box with my camera cords in it. But now I can post a few pictures. These pictures are of our house during some of our work. First the outside....we haven't done much with that except to take the metal awnings off....curb appeal will be next years project.
Then the following pictures are of our living/dining room. Here you will see the color we painted it. It used to be a khaki-ish pink color. Since these pictures were taken mark took out the carpet and redid the hard wood floors. They look fantastic. But those photos will come later.


Next our Master Bedroom...this use to be a Mint Greenish color and we decided to go just a little darker.


So just so you know not all our rooms are green. In fact the only ones that are green are the ones that you can see here. I haven't taken pictures yet of our family room, the kitchen, bathrooms, any rooms in the basement, the hot tub room, or Mark's wood shop...so those will have to come later. So stay tuned and eventually I will post the finished products.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait- did you say hot tub room?

It looks great Heather- I can't wait to see more :)

Heather said...

Yes, I did indeed say hot tub room. There was a three season porch built onto our two-car garage and the former owners made it into their hot tub room. It is currently decorated in palm tree motif. The former owners had a light up palm tree in the corner and one whole wall is this photo-wall paper of a beach scene. Our neighbors refer to it as the Jimmy Buffet room:). We were not planning on keeping it a hot tub room but when they said the hot tub came with the house we decided we would keep it:). However in order for it to be a relaxing place for us...I will need to do some redecorating:).

Jack The Tech Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack The Tech Boy said...

beautiful! the first post had some nonsense in it...so it had to be incinerated.