Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Feels like Home

Sorry for the lack of postings. My life seems to have become rather hectic since we moved into our new place. As promised here are a few more photos showing what we have been up to. We still have lots of work ahead of us, but it is starting to feel and look like home.


For more photos scroll down to my Flickr Badge and click on any of the pictures you see there, then you can see all of the photos I have taken thus far. More will be added eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu guys should be very proud of yourselves. It looks so good. Keep up the good work. YOuare doing a great job! I think that you need to take a break and pat yourselves on the back!! Job well done.

Anonymous said...

This is Kristin, from work, not from Israel. The house looks lovely! I'm ashamed to admit that I think our bedroom is a little more minty green than I would have liked ... your colors were more well thought-out.