
This weekend Mark and I had our last scheduled trip to Willmar for the summer. It was time to celebrate my Grandma Harriet's 90th Birthday. Her real birthday is not until September but we decided to celebrate early so that some of our out-of-state family could join us while they were visiting for the summer.
My grandma is a pretty popular lady. It was an open house and during the four hour period of time about 150 people came to help her celebrate. It was fun and Grandma had a blast. I am afraid that after this celebration her real birthday is going to seem a little boring. With that being said Happy early 90th Birthday Grandma!
2 comments:
I'm so glad the party was a success- your grandma is the sweetest!b
And you should feel special because you made the slide show! Then when that picture came up she would say..."oh that Cristina is such a nice gal, she always stops by and says hi when she comes to visit her uncle.":)
Post a Comment