
For those of you who have not yet been introduced to the Walk-n-Taco let me tell you about it. You take a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and cut the long side of the bag open. Then you put taco meat, lettuce, cheese, salsa, and sour cream in the bag...and voila a taco treat you can eat on the go! It is one of the things I look forward to each year at Sonshine. This year, I am proud to say, I had a Walk-n-Taco everyday we were there!

The food was not the only fun thing about Sonshine. Mark and I also enjoyed a lot of great concerts. I am proud to say that Mark is now a fan of TobyMac and Relient K (two bands I have liked for a while but who Mark kinda mocked), and he introduced me to Cool Hand Luke who I thoroughly enjoyed, and we both discovered Jackson Waters. We highly recommend you check out that CD. One concert that Mark and I knew we would enjoy was Switchfoot. It had been a while since either of us had seen them live, so I think we forgot how great of a live band they are. By the time the concert was over we were reminded of why we like them so much. So in conclusion I hereby dub Willmar Weekend #3 as a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment