Saturday, December 03, 2005

How Well Do You Know Me?

Hey, Melody and Jen created tests to see how well we know them...so I thought I would do the same. Check it out.
Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

20

I suck

Anonymous said...

some of those were hard! but i was very relieved to know the the one about the musical ;)

brought back fond memories of listening to loud music in the dorms...

Heather said...

Just so you know Donna, you did very well. It was a difficult test...but you are currently leading the pack. Bravo!

Melody said...

Man, I suck at this game! I think I got a 40???

I missed you at group last night. I was totally going to break into the 'million parachutes' song for you. :)

Kandi said...

So, I got 70 and I guessed on most of them...

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...

You lived in Minnesota, Iowa, California and Wisconsin... that's 4 not 3.

Which would bring my score up to 60.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Kandi- Amazing quessing skills. Those could come in handy!

John, Sorry to say that I have never lived or even spent extended time in WI. I did however a month and a half in NJ, but I didn't become a resident. So I am afraid your score will remain at 50...which is about the average so don't feel bad:)

Cristina said...

Heather- I totally rocked it!

Heather said...

Cristina...all I can say is wow! I guess being friends since 4th grade has it's benefits:)

Cristina said...

I totally guessed on a few, but knew most of them!
Sorry mine was lame- I had some hard ones :)

meganleah said...

So, I can't believe I got the musical one wrong! I didn't even look at any of the other answers besides Maria from The Sound of Music. I guess my dream just blinded my eyes from yours. I'm disappointed in myself!