Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Now I'm Free... to do what I want...any old time
Okay so maybe the title isn't 100% accurate as I still have a job..but from now until January 3rd I am free from the burden of homework. I even finished my internship for the semester earlier today. Then on January 3 I start my internship again, only this time I am no longer co-leading a poetry group for 6 Emotional/Behavioral Disordered youth...instead I will be leading the group. So that will be a very fun and exciting new adventure. Then mid-january I will begin my final semester of graduate school. Yippee!!! Let the fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Enjoy your time!!!
Yay Heather! Sorry I didn't call you back yet- I've been working late. Bleh.
I'm so happy for you being done with school for awhile! You should come home and we could go out to play.
Matthew's brother is coming in a few days... and Christmas is coming... are you getting that excitement feeling welling up? Oh yeaaaaaah...
Hey thanks for using my ipod referral link!!! We are going to get free ipods- hooray!!!!!!! Keep me posted on how you'rs is going kay.
Hey, don't forget to post your link on your blog so your friends can use your referral link. You can even copy/paste my explanation of how to go through the process from my blog- I don't mind.
Good luck... I'm almost there!
Post a Comment