Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Baby

Yippee, it's spring break time again! Let the relaxing begin. It could not have come at a better time, things at work have been stressful and I am so glad to have a week off. To kick off spring break, I got to meet Maxwell and Lucy. They are the newly born twins of our friends Anne and Paul. They were born a couple of weeks ago, they were premature but are doing really well. Here is little Maxwell...



And here is a picture of me and Lucy!


They are so cute, I can't wait until they are home from the hospital and I get to hold them. Congratulations again Anne and Paul!

As for the rest of spring break, Mark and I are heading out of town for a few days to get some much needed rest and relaxation. We are going to a small town in WI known for their cute shops and antiquing. It's not too far from Milwaukee, so we are going to get together with some friends while we are down there. Hopefully there will be a fun story or two to tell when we get back.

No comments: