Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

My friend Cristina made me aware of way I could really bless my friends and family this holiday season.

Rather then explain to you how I am going to do this. I thought I would just let you see for yourself. Click here to see my gift to all my friends.

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Glad I could help! Where, might I ask, did you get the boofy-hair picture? Love it.
I also love my Christmas card- thank you :) Merry Christmas, my friend.

Heather said...

I am glad you liked the hair. The funny thing is that it is a picture of you and I after the make-up consult. As for the boofiness I had to cut the side of my hair out of the photo otherwise your cheek would have been part of the elf-face..which could have been fun :) However when I did that it made me look like I had really boofy hair at the top of my head:)

Cristina said...

It totally looks like you have a 'Hello Dolly' updo...nicely done! How funny if we had been siamese twins on one elf body!

What are you and Mark doing for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

My Christmas is now complete!