Tuesday, September 05, 2006

They are Here!

The much anticipated official wedding photos are now complete! I am so excited about how they turned out. Shelley, in her generosity, went above and beyond any expectations and put together a slideshow of some of the photos so that my friends & family could see them. So if you want to check them out click here.

4 comments:

Kandi said...

Awesome pictures!!! :-) Thanks for sharing them!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, such beautiful pictures!! I felt like I was there. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride, Heather! I love the flowers. Doesn't it feel so good to be married?

BTW, I have something that I need to send to you, but I just don't know what address to use... please enlighten me!

Sooz

Cristina said...

Heather, they turned out beautiful! Your wedding day was fabulous- thank you for inviting me to be apart of it. I felt honored.

I hope you can come to Willmar soon- only a few weeks until me move! (Don't forget to bring your necklace)