Well when tomorrow comes, Mark and I will have been engaged for a month! And what a month it has been, not only have we got lots of wedding plans taken care of but last week my best friend Melanie got engaged. Then a few days later my room mate Amy and Mark's room mate Nick got engaged! So this summer/fall will be jammed packed full of holy matrimony!
So as you may imagine, the past month things have gotten really busy with school, my internship, and planning a wedding. Today however there is reason to celebrate because I successfully passed my Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW) Exam. That means that once I graduate I will be fully licensed. Yippee!
Now I just have three more papers to write so that I can graduate. Then once that is done I just need to find a job, plan our wedding, figure out where we are going to live post-August 12th, and then get married.
Okay so I have a few stressful things to do yet...but at least I no longer have to factor test anxiety into the picture.
4 comments:
Woo! Go Heather! You passed! I knew you could do it!
Hello, friend! I talked to your Grandma at Uncle Kenny's building and she told me you past your test... congratulations!!! That has to be a huge weight off of your shoulders. Take time to enjoy each day and the process of planning your wedding. Don't let it become anything but joyful.
Love you!
Congratulations Heather! I know what a big relief it can be to get those final grad tests overwith ;-)
You said you need to figure out where you guys will live after the wedding...are you staying in Minneapolis?
Holy Mantrimony batman!
The Melanie that you mentioned...is this the same Melanie that Don and I know?
Inquiring minds want to know.
robin and mojo jojo
Post a Comment