In an attempt to relive the 80's,tomorrow is going to be my own personal version of Farris Bueller's Day off.
Well...maybe comparing myself to Farris is a bit much since instead of taking my friend's parents car, swiming in my underwear, and singing in a parade I will be doing laundry, cleaning my room, and doing other mindless activities. But I can say that just like Farris I am claiming a day to take as a personal holiday from anything and everything school related!
Yeah, for March 2nd!
3 comments:
You go girl! But it would be sort of funny if you did act out part of the movie...I am picturing an 80's music montage with you running through your neighbors yards. I hope that you enjoy you day, I am sure that you have earned it!
robin
i kinda had one of these days on Monday! They are fun and fulfilling, huh? :-) Hope you got lots done and had fun.
Hey - it's Thursday....How's your Thursday class going?
Post a Comment