I know, I know I am posting like a fiend these days. But I have actually been venturing out into the world these past few days so I have things to write about. Like tonight for instance.
I have now attended David Crowder Band concerts in 3 states. In 2001 I saw them in Santa Cruz California..that is where my love for them began. Then in 2003 I saw them in Michigan...that is where I actually met David and had him take a picture with me and Kristin Doll. Then Tonight I saw him in MN..and I must say I think it was the best concert of them all here are the reasons why.
1) Wonderful seats...Mark got us ones that were in the 5th row.
2)Wonderful seats...we were right in front of my fav non-David band member Jason Solley. A rockstar if I have ever seen one. I was a big fan of his silver glitter Guitar. I have always been a firm believer that glitter makes you pretty and it worked for him.
3)Prior to the show I had mentioned to Mark about how I hoped he (David) was wearing Melanie and my fav shirt of his. It is a yellow vintage Santa Cruz polo-esque shirt. Melanie once met him in 2002 and mentioned how wonderful we thought the shirt was, and he informed her that it was his favorite as well..so when he did indeed walk out sporting the shirt I smiled.
4)Musically it was by far the best I have heard them, they were full of energy, and were having so much fun on stage and it radiated into the audience. So much so that I found myself dancing and singing to the blue grass tunes they did during there encore. Now for any of you who know me well...you know that it had to be an amazing concert in order for me to do such a thing...especially all while smiling:).
Yes, it was indeed a good night.
2 comments:
Glad you had fun! We missed you at Thiesen's...it felt odd to not have you and Mark there, but we had a blast anyway.
Heather! I love your blog. It's been so long. How have you been? E-mail me! Bridget
Post a Comment