I have begun the downward spiral of complacency when it comes to my schooling. Last year I never missed a class, and was all about straight A's.
This year I am taking one class pass fail, in another class I have chosen not to do an optional paper that is required if you want an "A".
And today I am skipping not one...but two classes.
Downward spiral here I come.
3 comments:
I am in the downward spiral at work. Everyday I mix up numbers, letters, addresses. Poor delivery guys are left wandering and lost looking for my customers' homes. I don't care anymore and would rather be sick so I don't have to go to work than be healthy and be there everyday. You think I metnally wished this week of sick misery on myself because of this?
How do we fight the spiral? Hang in there- don't give up! You are getting closer to the bright shiny end to the the tunnel everyday!!!
'Cept the Tunnel of Work is a LONG way from ending for many of us...
My downward spiral at work has begun moving faster and faster. Some days it's hard to just hold on. I'd rather let go and take a permanant vacation (from work, not life).
Noooo! Don't get sucked into the downward spiral!!!! Resist! Resist! Roller skating, remember?
Post a Comment